Re: U-Haul turns into "Not-4-U-Haul"

From: Scott Vieth (vieths@kci.wayne.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 10:12:50 EDT

Sam:

> Damage waiver on the trailer covers them, and your car insurance should
> cover whatever you are towing... FYI....

I checked with my insurance agent. My Camaro only has comprehensive coverage
due to the fact that I am not driving it right now. So the Camaro wouldn't
be covered in an accident. My Dakota's insurance won't cover the Camaro (as a
'towed vehicle') either. My agent wants to add some insurance to the Camaro
for a day or two while I transport it to MI.

-Scott