'97 AutoTrans Attn: Sean Meldurm

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 18:29:46 EDT

Thanks for the compliments on my new Transmissions drivability. I am
really enjoying it. Yes, I have converted to "Fresh Air by Meldrum". Went
to visit the Ramchargers Toy Store on Saturday. Pickup the new 10"
Chrome Air Cleaner and the K&N Filter plus the new GTS smoked headlight
covers and the RAM taillight inserts. I installed the AirFilter and K&N
using
the original bracket and a shortened threaded rod. It works, but I would
much rather have the "S" rod and discard the bracket. Damn, it was hot
working on that thing on Saturday. Must have been 150 degrees under
that hood. Learned to use some new words.
If you got a "S" rod that will work, give me a shout. By the way, the
performance
increase is something you can really feel and a better idle also.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan