Re: Working on the FAQ

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 12:04:42 EDT

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997 10:30:44 -0400, you wrote:

>Steve;
>
>The parts manual does not distinguish between any models, concerning the
>hood sound deadening pad. However from what I have seen all Sport's and
>all SLT's are *supposed* to have it, but not the Base models.

Think mine was not put on at the factory....

>I have literature some where that calls out the "heavy-duty sound
>insulation package" which is unique to the SLT's, but does not enumerate
>what is included.

Yup, got that in there already. I think it's nothing more than the ol
nasty black mat under the carpet, but I could be wrong. Can't ever get
to a SLT at the dealership with my screwdriver without six salesmen
floating around...=]

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow