Re: Working on the FAQ

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 12:06:51 EDT

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:45:18 -0700, you wrote:

>My SLT+ does.
>
>If you look carefully into the specs, the SLT is listed as having "Additional" sound proofing. Nobody could quite tell me what that really meant. I did remove all the panels in my CC, to fine SOME tar and sound pillows. I added an additional 13sq. ft. of lead impregnated tar paper to help things even further.

Yup, the SLT is supposed to have that. I have driven a lot of them and
they do not seem quiter than mine. I have plenty of Dynamat and some
Rockford Sound paint here just waiting to do my stereo system....

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow