Re: FIPK (FreshAir by Meldrum) Attn: Phil Hyde

From: Rob L Cobb (cobbrob@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 1997 - 21:41:40 EDT

What did you guys do about the tub that runs from the air cleaner
assembly to the breather? Did you leave it hooked up, or did you just
plug up the tube? I put the 10" chrome assembly on my truck about 2
weeks ago, and I like it, but I had to do a bunch of messing around with
the tube from the breather to get it to hook up right. And now if I back
the wing nut off ANY at all, the whole assembly scoots around because of
the tension on it from the breather tube (it came off so easy the first
could of times I had to put a zip-tie around the tube where it connects
to the air cleaner assembly (hasn't come off yet . . .knock on wood).
Anyway, what did you guys do???

- Rob Cobb
93 V8 LE 2wd swb auto
cobbrob@juno.com