FIPK (FreshAir by Meldrum) Attn: Phil Hyde

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 25 1997 - 09:16:04 EDT

Phil,

I agree the open-element is noisy. I can hear the hissing but it is not
objectionable yet.

I removed the Air-Hat from the throttle body and the tube that runs to
the Air-Box. Everything else is still in the original position. I could
hook it all up OEM again without a problem. Removing the air-horn
sounds like a good deal (read cheap) but I already have the Chrome
setup. Sean Meldrum is making me a threaded "S" Rod to replace
the factory bracket.

Used to work for TI Field Service. Spent a lot of time at the Brookhollow
and Cypress sites. Too damn hot down there :))

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan