RE: ClubCab Subwoofer

From: James Bird (birdjd@internetmci.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 1997 - 18:37:54 EDT

I had a box built that fits behind the walls of the club cab. There is a big open space in each of the walls. The box is 4.25" deep and extends down into the well below the seat level. It totaled .36 cu ft. inside measurements. The face is larger that the hole in the wall so I can mount it to the walls w/ 1" angled steal bars. It's extremely secured, doesn't rattle. I had to use 1/2" MDF (vs. 3/4") to get the largest internal volume possible. There is less than 1/4" behind the unit before you get to the outside wall of the truck. It takes EXTENSIVE cutting of the wall to fit the box (12" x 12" hole!)

I have drawings of it if you have a fax.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 5sp, 4x4, 3.55 gears, loaded, 500w of serious sound