Re: My web site

From: Rob L Cobb (cobbrob@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 1997 - 23:25:18 EDT

Sean wrote:

>Plus, have you priced decent lookin' rims for the 6x4-1/2" bolt pattern?
>Hoooooweee! $1k to $1200 for a set of Boyd's or Colorado Customs is
too rich for >me.

Hey Sean, . . .I got a set of 16X7's aluminum's from a guy for $100.
He'd sold his truck and wanted to get rid of them. . .keep an eye open in
add bulletins around your area. That's how I got these. They're not the
5-spokes I wanted, but heck, aluminum rims that can help handling as well
as looks I couldn't pass up, especially since they were only $100.

- Rob Cobb
cobbrob@juno.com