Re: Continuing Transmission Troubles

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 1997 - 19:06:51 EDT

At 08:14 AM 7/2/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Anyone have any ideas? I suspect that the transmission failure is a symptom
>of another problem that the dealer is unwilling or unable to diagnose.
Anyone
>have a similar problem?
>
>Moise Solomon

Check into your states Lemon Laws. If you call the Chrysler Hotline and
start talking about Lemon Law proceedings you'll get some action. I met a
guy at my dealership when I was in for warranty work that worked in the
office that the buy-backs came thru. He said he had literally a pile of
them on his desk.

This method works.....I ended up doing this after a huge heater core leak
ordeal and soon after the problem was solved. Hope this helps.

*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6a, Blaster coil awaiting installation
****