Re: Roar!

From: Gary Atkinson (gatkin@series2000.com)
Date: Fri Jul 04 1997 - 14:41:48 EDT

Larry,
Haven't been able to determine a pattern. I would say maybe it happens
more often after a long cool down but will continue long after the whole
thing has been driven awhile. I'm pretty sure its the fan clutch. I'm
just wondering if it is common, and if anyone else has delt with cc
about it. I'm thinking about a cat back and I want to be able to hear
it, not the stupid fan.

Gary Atkinson 97 CC sport, V6 auto