Re: The best muffler

From: BadDakota1@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 06 1997 - 20:11:12 EDT

<<
 Also... does anyone have any info on 3 inch exhaust pipes? Can any
 muffler shop with the right equipment make a 3 inch pipe, or do
 they need to be custom made for optimimum performance? Any idea
 how much one would cost me?

 Am I better off going with a complete, custom muffler and exhaust
 pipe package? Thanks.

any (decent) exhaust shop can make 3 inch exhaust but you need to find one
with dies big enough....our bendwer will bend up to 6 inch pipe but we only
have dies that go to 2.5........although it makes it slightly smaller at the
bends it doesn't have 8 zillion ripples in it like pre bent pipe does......

Russ