Re: Backfire

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Jul 06 1997 - 21:07:48 EDT

At 08:32 PM 7/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey folks;
>
>For what it is worth, I have noticed that my '97 sucks a ton of dust up
>into the engine compartment between washings. Must be the aerodynamics or
>something. Which in-turn has made my K&N fairly dirty in a short period of
>time.
>
>BTW, I have also had the backfire on occasion, no big deal, just a hic-up.
>
>Later
>===================='97 Dakota SLT+=====================
>
> L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
> !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
> White/Driftwood/CC/4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/air by 'Meldrum'
> *Gibson* cat-back
                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6a, Blaster coil awaiting installation
****