RE: The best muffler

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Jul 06 1997 - 23:27:48 EDT

At 08:10 PM 7/6/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I want it all. But I will sacrifice some sound for better performance.
> The Flowmasters are just too loud. So the next quieter might be the
>ticket. I caught a message saying someone was happy w? their Gibson.
>
>I have a Borla Stainless on my Porsche 911, it's way too loud. But you are
>right, the workmanship is second to none. This is what's keeping me
>towards a quieter muffler. The Dakota is my everyday car, I'd hate to ruin
>the joy of the ride. Not to mention the stereo can only go so loud!
>
>Thanks for the help!

>James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI
>'97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, 500w of serious sound.
                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6a, Blaster coil awaiting installation
****