V6 Throttle Body

From: jaallis@ibm.net
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 01:04:59 EDT

I've read all the posts awhile back regarding TB's. I never saw if anyone
benefited from them. If there was a difference was it worth the cost?
Also, I read somewhre that the V6 uses a TB with smaller throttle plates
than the V8's. If true, could I use a V8 TB either modified or not to
achieve even more airflow and increases than if I used a modified V6 TB?

Has anyone used a glass pack on their trucks? I know they burn out in
time but have heard that they have a nice throaty sound and I've seen
stainless ones. My truck doesn't see alot of miles, less than 5000 yr,
so even if it burned out it would last me awhile.

Thanks Jay

94 Sport sb sc K&N in modified stock housing(18 1.5" holes)
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)