97 speaker sizes

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 21:52:17 EDT

Hey 97 owners....

I posted once to Shawn that I thought the front speakers were the screwball
6-3/4" size. Now, after talking to someone at a car audio shop, I'm not sure.

Does anyone know what the speaker sizes, front and rear, are for the '97s?
I checked the archive with no luck. Figured I'd ask before I tear the
interior out. TIA.
*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6a, Blaster coil awaiting installation
****