Re: 97 speaker sizes/muffler

From: Shawn Shultzaberger (shultzas@mwr.kic.or.jp)
Date: Fri Jul 11 1997 - 04:39:44 EDT

Sean Meldrum wrote:

> Helped a ton Shawn. Guess I was right after all about the fronts.
> Just
> read James post about front and rears being the same size on the
> Club Cab.
> Mines a RC tho so my rears will be the 5.25. Thanks bud.
>
> btw, still workin' on gettin' Race Magnum .wav files. Can't get a
> decent
> recording yet. Gonna try again tomorrow.
>
> Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/
>
> Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
> "Fresh air by Meldrum"
> All exterior vinyl graphics removed
> Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
> DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
> MSD 6a, Blaster coil awaiting installation
> *********************************
> ****

   No problem.. : -) The more I stay busy on here the faster these
last 2 months will
go.
    Yep, most definitely waiting with bated breath for the sound
files. haha I was
wondering why you went with the more rectangular version than the
glass pack looking
one? I would have to believe that the more normal shaped one would
have a sweeter note to it and the tube would have that glass pack
sound (kinda raspy sounding). Then again, it doesn't really matter
just as long as they sound good... : -)

Shawn
(97 DakV8)