Re: Shelby Dak

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Mon Jul 14 1997 - 00:41:14 EDT

At 10:33 PM 7/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Well Guys:
  What makes it different from K&N?

>thanks
>
>Scott

Sorry, forgot to answer this one. Nothing different really. Just the same
basic idea with parts chosen carefully to fit the '97s (the original
application for the FABM) and to bring the price down to a more reasonable
level. The $50 I saved by not ordering a K&N package paid for my Race
Magnum muffler.
*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6A & Blaster 2 coil w/ chrome cover
****