Shelby Dak

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 1997 - 22:33:42 EDT

Well Guys:

I got my first ride in a Shelby. It was so nice and powerful. I hope I
can get it buy the end of the week. I know it isn't a Magnum, but the
price is too good, and hey it's a Shelby. Does anyone know if you can get
the K&N for a Shelby? If so How much do they usually run? Or does anyone
know K&N' homepage address? The truck already has dual exhaust out the
rear which sounds awesome. Big difference from the 4 cylinder that I am
used to. I also have a set of headers that are going on it too.

By the way, this might be a stupid question but what is the "Fresh Air by
Meldrum?" What makes it different from K&N?

thanks

Scott