Re: Tire and Handling package

From: Phil Hyde (philh@insync.net)
Date: Mon Jul 14 1997 - 19:00:03 EDT

Jack Snodgrass wrote:

> I don't know why.... maybe someone can explain it... but I drove a vehicle
> similar to what you describe ( it was a SLT and not a sport ) and the ride
> was ROUGH. You felt every single bump in the road in the seat of your pants.
> My wife did not like the ride at all. I drove that truck for 200 miles.

I'm not sure what causes the rough ride. My '97 SLT+ CC has the THP,
and
it does ride pretty rough when empty. I have discussed with some
friends
removing the rear sway bar, but they tell me it doesn't affect the
ride. I may do it just to find out because I really could care less
how the Dak handles. It's not a car, and I don't expect it to handle
like one.

ttyl,
Phil
'97 Dakota