RE: Gibson vs. Flowmaster

From: James Bird (birdjd@internetmci.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 1997 - 16:23:44 EDT

I have a Borla S/S on my Porsche and it's great. Workmanship is second to
none. It was $1200 however. But it's WAY too loud for my taste, not to
say the muffler for the Dakota would have the same characteristics.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 5sp, 4x4, 3.55 gears, K&N, loaded, 500w of serious sound