Borla

From: Mike (mikeb@snoopy.gwr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 18:13:28 EDT

> > I have a Borla S/S on my Porsche and it's great. Workmanship is second to
> > none. It was $1200 however. But it's WAY too loud for my taste, not to
> > say the muffler for the Dakota would have the same characteristics.

Thats the Borla for the porche.. the Borla on my Ram has a little burble
at idle but nothing like a nice cammed car... at WOT it roars nicely...
BTW: The price of my dual exit Borla was around $400 and its 100%
T-304SS... cant beat that here in Cleveland!.. ALL IMHO!

|Mike Barricelli |Cleveland, Oh. |
|Indy Ram Assoc. |1996 Z28 M6 |
|mikeb@indyram.org |1996 Indy Ram |
|www.indyram.org |Plate-"MOPOWER"|