Re: read this on TBI mods

From: BadDakota1@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 18:17:49 EDT

<< With the transfer sheets available for Canon, Epson and probably other
 printers it would not be hard to do. I have made several in Corel Draw and
 printed them on transfers. What could be done is to come up with a plan and
 create it in a standard format and a downloadable file and everyone would be
 able to use it to make their own shirt.. I made one that says "AIR SHOW" on
 the top then a front view of a airplane where I cloned the front view of my
 Dakota in as the cockpit area. Then at the bottom it says "Occasional Fly
 Bys", pretty easy and lots of fun.

 Just a thought ..

 Bill

that would only kick some butt.....the other thing i thought of
today...(watch me go now) was maybe tailgate or windshield stickers.....some
people i know out here who have a lowrider club call themselves the Ground
Pounders.....and they all have a sticker some where that says that.....i
think they all had them made some where but it is cool.....most of them the
color matches their car/truck....

Russ......

P.S. something cooler than DML or Dakota Mailing List is in
order....maybe Dakota's Hells Angels?? ;)