Re: Shit Kit Install

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 23:51:34 EDT

> You must have installed shift kit - as in hi-perf type. Thats cool. now
as
> soon as scanner is here, I will get the durability type kit (sheet for
> installing and explaining) to you guys. That drilling is thru the output
> shaft itself. this kit in conjunction with O haul when finally necessary.

yes i did install it as a high performance kit. i didnt install the servo
spring tough since i didnt wanna unbolt the overdrive housing to get the
rod out to loosen the servo bracket. but teh shift kit came with
instructions on how to aid in strength to the overdrive planetary gears,
butthis requires tranny disassembly. and it came with a fewq assortments of
springs for different applications.

a little bit of everything pretty much.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car