Re: HELP! Stereo Stupid and I've got questions!

From: Rob L Cobb (cobbrob@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jul 20 1997 - 04:33:01 EDT

Sean wrote:
>What do you think of Profiles quality. I put 4x6's in my wife's
>Blazer dash and love 'em. What about the rest of their stuff? I'm
don't
>need anything killer...half the time my radio is off so I can listen to
the
>motor and exhaust anyway....now *that's* some sweet music....;^)

Hey Sean, I've got a 600 watt Profile amp under the seat and it work
great pushing the 10" Orions I've got behind the seat (regular cab). I'd
sell it and the speakers to you if you'd be interested. The speakers are
Orion Series 2 subs hooked up to run mono to the amp. It does sound
GOOD, too. Nice thump. The Orions were $150 a piece when I bought them
and the amp was $259, but I'd sell all of it for $325 including the
wiring going to the subs and the power and ground wire I have for the
amp. If anybody else is interested write me back and we'll work
something out. (I'm getting married in 6 days so I need the cash BAD!).
Oh yeah, if whoever is interested could pay shipping, too, that would be
great. Any takers???

- Rob Cobb
93 V8 LE 2wd swb auto 3.55
cobbrob@juno.com