Front End Knocking

From: RBusch1@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 13:55:15 EDT

Randy,
Sorry I missed your post the first time or I would have responded.
Had the exact same problem on my '93 4X4 CC. After several trips to the
dealer, replacing sway bar bushings at their suggestion and PASSING a State
Inspection they found that I had THREE bad ball joints! The sound was a loud
cluck when stopping and starting. Glad one didn't let loose while I was
driving. Have your ball joints checked soon. Thank God for extended
warranties!

Rich Busch
'93 LE CC 4X4 3.9L 5SPD