Re: V6 Throttle Body

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 19:58:54 EDT

jules wrote:

> .
>
> by the way... we have an employment opening in the tbi machine shop...
>
> please send me a resume if interested... email OK
>
> j/mpi

Funny you mention that Jules. What you don't know is that I used to hold
seven ASE Certifications to include Engine Performance and have worked
extensively in the automotive service business. I also know how to deal
with people politely. Though I am probably qualified, I have no desire
to work for MPI at this time. Thanks anyway.