Dakota FAQ (was Re: Magnum Performance)

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 23:33:14 EDT

----------
> From: Jarrod Pilone <moparman@jet.laker.net>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Magnum Performance
> Date: Thursday, July 24, 1997 5:49 PM
>
> for the record:
>
> Jules is a very talented individual who knows what the hell he's talking
*snip*

        I have one gripe about Jules... He charges for his products.
I would much rather have them given to me for free..

        Jules, win the Lotto (or whatever they call it in Texas), get
VERY generous, and give free parts to everyone! Yeah, that's it.

-----SERIOUSLY----

        Never had any problems, and have always gotten good
service. People can, and will have a bad day. It happens. We should
worry more about the poor service we all seem to have with our local
Dodge Service Depts.!!!

        Anyway, how's the Dakota FAQ going anyway?
                                        =========
        Sam '95 SLT