Re: Dakota FAQ (was Re: Magnum Performance)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 25 1997 - 18:24:26 EDT

<< I have one gripe about Jules... He charges for his products.
 I would much rather have them given to me for free.. >>

I'll second that..

<<We should
worry more about the poor service we all seem to have with our local
Dodge Service Depts.!!! >>

Can't agree with that one. Maple City Dodge in Hornell, NY is second to
nobody when it comes to service. You have to work on them a little to get a
good deal but the Service department is Excellent... Maybe the exception to
the rule...

Bill