Re: Stereo system in '97 Dakotas

From: MSGundam@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 23:42:56 EDT

Custom is a lot of fun, but the thing to remember is that the factory head
unit for you to buy, would be alot of cash, probably alot more than what you
might pay for an aftermarket one, excluding the cool Clarion with the flip up
screen! Suprisingly, although they aren't much to look at, factory head units
can go for about 700$ If you like the Factory look, keep it. About
speakers...well, YOu would have to look at them, if they have a paper cone
and a whizzer instead of a tweeter, I would suggest Aftermarket speakers. I
believe Infinity has something to do with the Dodge SOund Systems to answer
your other Q, but no one lynch me if I'm wrong...I'm pretty sure it is
though! Another thing with speakers is that without an amp and a Sub, you
just don't get the quality of sound you should, not even to listen to
loud...It's like the difference between mono and Surround Sound...Just
Quality.

RorY
480 Watts of Ear Shakin Goodies!
Audio Art, Profile, Cerwin Vega, Kenwood, Sony