Re: Tune-up time..MSD and Air-flow

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 25 1997 - 18:24:08 EDT

<< Has anybody noticed performance gains with MSD. >>

Not really, maybe a little better throttle response and I was able to gap the
plugs at 40 without high end miss but lost a little in the 1/4 mile after the
MSD and have been unable to get it back. I am going to unhook the MSD and try
it just to check. I have stock wires and stock coil but even running Nitrous
I have not seen a top end miss with plugs gapped at .040 but my best runs
have been before the MSD with plugs gapped at .032 and Nitrous runs were with
stock computer.

Bill