Re: Continuing Transmission Troubles

From: David Zavetsky (dzavetsky@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 1997 - 23:22:52 EDT

My 92 4x4 Automatic made some odd noises at speed, as well...It was the
input shaft bearings in the transfer case...the sound emanated up through
the transfer case lever....If I moved the lever a little, the noise would
stop...

I STILL have a low pitched whine that I hope to get rid of before my
extended warranty dies....