Re: My apologies to the DML, How about Jules?

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 1997 - 23:28:35 EDT

jules wrote:

> ...i apologize for mr andre's disruptive, rude and out of line series
> of
> recent posts

   Andre says: Jules must think he posses extrasensory perception
considering the detailed personality profile he constructed and the
unwavering judgements he has made concerning my personality based on a
few minutes conversation on the telephone a year ago. Answer me this,
why is it that I have spent tens of thousands of dollars with people
from all over the world on this and other hobbies and NONE of them has
EVER been rude to me or insulted my property or me personally except
YOU??? What other prejudices against people do you posess? Now that you
admit to maliciously jerking me around on the phone last year I think
you owe me an apology AND five dollars for my phone call. I also think
that, for posting your lengthy, infantile post that you should apologize
to the members of this list for your conduct. It never ceases to amaze
me when a few kind words and an apology can solve things and someone
persists in being a .. well I'd rather not say. I will put the first
foot forward. If I gave the impression that Jules would rip anybody off
and not give them the product they ordered, I APOLOGIZE. I simply meant
to convey how he treated me on the phone and the fact that my friend's
and I felt that his sales tactics were a little too high pressure for
our taste. I am not a butthead Jules, nor am I a nineteen year old punk
who never turned a wrench. Oh yeah, I never insulted you personally
either, despite how I felt about your conduct.

     To DML Members: I apologize if I have offended anyone or used to
much of the list's resources. I enjoy this forum a great deal and value
the free exchange of ideas it provides. Best of wishes.

Andre