Cam specs

From: dmagnum@ccs.netside.com
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 18:55:59 EDT

What's up Sean,

You know.....I will call Crower and verify Their specs. Your right . Something
doesn't sound right. Either they or I am confused on gross specs or true specs
after the fact... camshaft lifter spec must be taken into consideration for
a true calculation on TRUE LIFT. Or they gave me the specs for the rockers
in conjunction with the stock cam regrind. REgrind costs 100.00 plus shipping.
I will keep you and the dml informed of the FACTS unless you get'm first!

Dinner time...
Stan
dmagnum@mail.netside.com