Re: Cam specs

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 19:00:47 EDT

At 06:55 PM 7/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
>What's up Sean,
>
>You know.....I will call Crower and verify Their specs. Your right .
Something
>doesn't sound right. Either they or I am confused on gross specs or true
specs
>after the fact... camshaft lifter spec must be taken into consideration for
>a true calculation on TRUE LIFT. Or they gave me the specs for the rockers
>in conjunction with the stock cam regrind. REgrind costs 100.00 plus
shipping.
>I will keep you and the dml informed of the FACTS unless you get'm first!
>
>Dinner time...
>Stan
>dmagnum@mail.netside.com

Oooh, oooh, oooh.......only a hundred bucks? Now yer talkin'!! I take it
this regrind is for use with the rockers but that's fine. I was just
chokin' at the idea of $900 for rockers and a cam.

*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
"Pilone Throttle Body"
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6A & Blaster 2 coil w/ chrome cover
Pioneer DEH-435 CD Receiver
****