Re: Your Idea's

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 18:58:12 EDT

At 06:06 PM 7/27/97 -0400, you wrote:

><< >When was the last time their butt was calibrated?
>
> My butt actually IS calibrated. >>
>
>Hey Stan
>
>This is true he has a butt dyno business, he will take your truck and run the
>crap out of it and then tell you what he thinks of it. He does a hell of a
>job from what I've read.. I tried it with my butt but everytime I get
>something hot under it I get to fartin and it throws the calibration off. I
>don't know how he does it ??
>
>Bill

        Well Bill, half the calibration was the "clean pair of underwear"
requirement I mentioned.

Here's the original "ad" for those that missed it....got a wide open
appointment book for some reason. 8^)

Meldrum's Butt Dyno Shop

No appointment necessary.

Each Butt-dyno run is $50. (I got low overhead......driving gloves and
clean underwear is all I need)

Here at Meldrum's Butt-Dyno Shop we can tell you if that
"seat-of-the-pants" improvement that chrome shift knob gave you is for real.

Here at Meldrum's Butt-Dyno Shop we can tell you if that air filter really
does put some scoot in yer ride or if it's just makin' a bunch of noise. ;^)

So don't trust yer ride to any ole butt.

Don't trust yer ride to yer amatuer butt.

Let me put *my* butt in the driver's seat and I'll tell ya the whole poop.

( | ) {----- our logo.......the cheeks of performance.
*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
"Pilone Throttle Body"
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6A & Blaster 2 coil w/ chrome cover
Pioneer DEH-435 CD Receiver
****