Re: jet performance chip

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 22:48:07 EDT

At 10:11 PM 7/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I to will have to save some pennies to get the chip. Looking at their
>site...I would like to see them come out with a hood similar to the one
>on the Ram!!
>
>I hope its just a matter of time. Who's gonna be the first to get the
>chip?
>
>Dave Thede
>'97 Dakota Sport+ 4x4 V8/5-spd CC
>K&N FIPK clone (aka "Meldrum Fresh Air")

Street Scene may already have their hood available. You might have seen
their SEMA truck, the orange one. If not check my homepage in the picture
gallery. Just click on Kramer. I think they have a website too at
http://www.streetsceneeq.com

Cool ass truck!! The front valance, rear roll pan, and mirrors are already
available thru Trader's at http://www.traderstruck.com

*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
"Pilone Throttle Body"
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6A & Blaster 2 coil w/ chrome cover
Pioneer DEH-435 CD Receiver
****