Re: Your Idea's

From: AlShorey@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 23:43:48 EDT

HI Pat,

Saw your posting online. I have Pioneer DEH 47 cd player in my 97 Dakota
and it's great. It's standard din size and still looks great. I can go off
road and it wont even skip a beat. I have the stock speakers so I get a lot
of bass. Have to turn the bass down to it's mid point and turn the treble up
all the way. But I now it's just the speakers. Had the unit in my lst car
with clarion speakers and the unit sounded superb. If any more questions
give me a holler.

ALLEN