The Drags

From: dmagnum@ccs.netside.com
Date: Mon Aug 04 1997 - 21:33:41 EDT

Hey Bill,

No .... my wife no longer makes vinyl graphics. She sold her business
when we moved.
What was my buddy(Mr. Lightning) runnin at the track this time? Did you tell
him I miss him? What was the temp outside when you were dialing in 15.2's ?
What about the humidity? Yep, the BFG Drag Radials are no B.S.! They have
significantly increased the performance of my truck. Or I should say, Put ALL
the horsepower to the road and made my suspension more efficient. That is
the weakest link! 0-60 in 6.44sec. No computer, no cam, no ignition, no headers,
NO B.S.

Stan
dmagnum@mail.netside.com