Back in town....

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 1997 - 17:51:45 EDT

Just got back into town, 130 messages, not bad. My headers are God
knows where (UPS......bastards!). Just started the Dak after setting
for 4 days, fired up like it was just driven ;^) After driving a v6
Concord for four days the v8/flowmaster sounds sooooo good. Of course I
had penetrating lube on the headers and had to let that burn off. Not a
good feeling watching white smoke billow out of the engine compartement,
even when you know its nothing serious. Went out and wound it up to 110
limited by traffic and it wanted more.... a LOT more.....;^) I really
need to top it out sometime....

I see you got the mess sorted out Jon, see what happens when you
leave...

Oh well, good to be back.

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com