Desperately seeking Thorley (was Darlington Test & Tune)

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 1997 - 17:52:02 EDT

Sam Parthemer wrote:

 I still can't believe that you think the
> headers do nothing for performance gains...LOL...
> If you drove a before/and after without/with headers
> you'd see / feel the difference.
>
> Sam '95 SLT Dakota
> http://www.users.cts.com/king/s/samp/

Well, I wish I could back you up there sam but UPS has mine. Went by
the local office today (drove through the picket line) and they said the
headers were still in Lancaster Ca. and I probably would not see them
until the strike is over. So you can gues how I feel about UPS at the
moment....

UPS: UPyourS....

But one of these days I'll let everyone know my impressions of DT's....

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto