Re: dual exhaust vs cat back exhaust system (fwd)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 21:10:40 EDT

<< Also look underneath
 and see how you are going to route dual past the gas tank. It can be
 done, but not easily. >>

Been thinking about this one for a while. I am thinking about junking the
stock tank and getting a 20 gallon fuel cell mounted where my spare tire used
to be. I would then be able to run a larger fuel line and filter and not have
to be concerned with lack of fuel while on Juice. Just a thought but would
not be difficult or real expensive then run the true duals like the old days.
 Just a thought...

Bill