RE: dual exhaust vs cat back exhaust system (fwd)

From: James Bird (BirdJD@internetmci.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 1997 - 00:16:49 EDT

I also heard that putting the O2 sensor in a 3" pipe (vs. the stock pipe)
can have adverse effects as the air would be cooler and the velocity would
be less.

As it stands I wasn't going to open the pipe leaving the cat until AFTER
the O2 sensor. That's about 6" after the cat.

Opinions??

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, No labels
K&N, 500w of serious sound