Re: scanner results

From: David Zavetsky (dzavetsky@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 1997 - 12:17:20 EDT

Can you describe the surge for me?? I still think its one of two things in
my case...either the TPS (we checked that for 'smoothness' with a dig. VM,)
or the distributor, which DEFINATELY has some play in the shaft ( I can
rotate the shaft a few degrees either way, thus making the precise setting
of thecrank sensor impossible)...