Re: Questions From A Newbie

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 18:46:15 EDT

<< If you could get it to hook up the stick (I'm askin' for it here) should
be
 just marginally quicker simply due to the better first gear ratio. Top end
 should be pretty close as I think the overdrive ratios are similar. >>

I FFF but the first gear deal loses out in spin, yepper the autois the way to
go for draggin. I didn't want to disappoint you seen as you were askin for
it. ho ho ho

Bill