RE: ABS for '98- any new feedback?

From: James Bird (BirdJD@internetmci.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 1997 - 01:25:18 EDT

As far as towing the ABS (4 wheel) is very nice. I'm not sure so much
about the less distance for a stop, but it was nice to have the piece of
mind that you can still steer with minimum thought in the emergency
stopping scenario. When towing in the rain, the ABS kicked in frequently.
 I guess I'm not a good judge for stopping distances when towing. I
wouldn't think twice.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, No labels
K&N, 500w of serious sound