Re: 8" Wheels

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 1997 - 08:02:47 EDT

> I hope I didn't confuse anyone with this.....the $475 gets you the M1
> intake already modified for your stock injectors and rails. This price
> also includes shipping.

Sean,

what kind of performance gains can you expect from getting the M1 intake
and put yer fuel rails and TBI on it? $475 is a steep price to pay for an
intake manifold IMNSHO, so unless the gains are there, it aint worth it.
but tell us what you know...:)

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
1997 Dakota CC V8 Sport FIPK Flowmaster Transgo Pilone Throttle Body R/T
Bumblebee Stripe
1972 Dodge Demon, Future 12 Second 1/4 Mile Car