Re: 8" Wheels

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 1997 - 20:10:46 EDT

At 08:02 AM 8/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Sean,
>
>what kind of performance gains can you expect from getting the M1 intake
>and put yer fuel rails and TBI on it? $475 is a steep price to pay for an
>intake manifold IMNSHO, so unless the gains are there, it aint worth it.
>but tell us what you know...:)
>

>Jarrod

        Article stated 25hp increase from manifold. And that's without any
cleanup work done to intake. I'm looking into getting the machine work
done myself. This would put the investment at approx. $220 for the
manifold and then whatever the machine work would cost. The manifold
*does* give you the option of nitrous. A standard plate system could be
modified to work.