8" Wheels

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 09 1997 - 15:03:16 EDT

Ok all you parts fanatics out there. I need a set of 8" wheels for my 93 Dak
with the 6 X 4 1/2 bolt pattern. Elcheapo ones, just need a set to put BFG
Drag radials on. Do the 97's with 8" wheels have a 8" steel wheel or just the
fancy aluminum ones. I was looking at a second steel wheel like my spare has
on and then have them widened. I really wanted another pair of the ARE 234's
that I have on it but they only come 7". So any suggestions would be
appreciated cause I needs the traction and don't want to go broke to get
them.

Thanks
Bill