Re: 8" Wheels

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 1997 - 23:20:57 EDT

> Article stated 25hp increase from manifold. And that's without any
> cleanup work done to intake. I'm looking into getting the machine work
> done myself. This would put the investment at approx. $220 for the
> manifold and then whatever the machine work would cost. The manifold
> *does* give you the option of nitrous. A standard plate system could be
> modified to work.

is nitrous safe for these engines??. i really would like to know because i
am seriously considering a 125hp shot for my DAK. lemme know sean. i really
wanna know.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car