Re: Finally got my headers

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 15 1997 - 17:59:33 EDT

<< I found
 something out already that everyone may not know. For '92 and '93
 Dakotas with the auto, you will need to replace the transsmision tube,
 dipstick, and o-ring with a '94 - '96 model assembly, >>

Yepper I knew that but you didn't ask. I tells that in the Mopar Performance
Catalog if you check out the foot notes. Let me know what you think of the
performance gain. Good luck installing them..

Bill